- Increase funding for training for law enforcement
- All Texas school districts must participate in social security for teachers to promote fair treatment of teachers and retain great teachers
to teachers must have a real pay raise and the state funding needs to increase to at least 50% for real property tax relief. New funding sources must be explored and adopted to attract and keep the best teachers.
- Promote the responsible and sustainable use and allocation of our ground water and remove water from the archaic “rule of capture”
- Increase funding for the maintenance and repair of our current roads and bridges
- Enable teachers to participate in social security and survivor benefits.
- Fight to reverse the Koch brothers’ extremist legislation fed to our state government via the American Legislative Council Exchange (ALEC)
- Support union dues check off and the right to collective bargaining for all working Texans
- Bring fast and reliable internet service to the Hill Country rural areas.